Livi is a health center, expert in teleconsultation. Our patients can consult a clinician, wherever they are by video, and whenever they need to.
Our mission is simple: to make care more accessible, more personal, more relevant and more efficient for all patients.
By combining medical expertise and technological advances, Livi offers patients safe medical care guided by our demand for quality. Our aim is to provide the right care at the right time. To achieve this, we are developing the tools to give patients access to more healthcare services in a centralised manner.
Present in several European countries, Livi has recently accelerated its international development: born in Sweden, Livi is accessible to English, German and Norwegian patients and since September 2018 to French patients. Having raised more than €460 million from recognised investors (including Accel, Index and Creandum), Livi is one of the most promising start-ups in European Health-Tech. Our teams are fully committed to the future of healthcare through innovation. All of this, at the service of the patient.
At Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. With our 4 corporate values, we value courage, resilience and teamwork, which we put first in the service of our patients.
Joining us... is also a chance to work for a company that encourages personal development, daily learning in a good atmosphere and celebrates diversity.
We are looking for our next Intern to join the Clinician Operation team.
What will you be doing?
1/ Support the staffing / planning operations
- Assist the account manager in charge of the clinician planning to make sure we have enough clinicians to match with patient demand
- Work on process and tools that can improve the clinicians engagement and staffing operations
- Communicate directly with clinicians to engage them and assist them in their planning
2/ Participate in transversal strategic projects for the operations team
- Execute high-value analyses that will deliver meaningful insights and allow to scale processes for clinicians operations (i.e. optimisation of supply / demand matching)
- Participate in the delivery of key projects to increase clinicians engagement, retention and efficiency
- Coordinate and facilitate cross-team collaboration to deliver the best possible results
Who are you?
- Fluency in French and English;
- Availability to work as an Intern 6 months full time, starting in August / September
- Problem solving: you effectively synthesise information and resolve issues by using logic and common sense
- Analytical mind: you are comfortable with numbers
- Resilience: you don’t give up and always look for possible solutions
- Teamwork: you care for others and enjoy working in team
- Communication: ability to adapt communication style to different stakeholders
You want to participate in the development of a hyper-growth start-up, take part in the revolution in the healthcare sector and help millions of patients in France and Europe, join us!
Livi takes care of its patients, but also of its teams. Wellness benefits, teleworking, offices in the heart of Paris, mobility package,... All in a very friendly working atmosphere!
Are you interested?
You can apply by sending your CV or the link to your LinkedIn, Github or portfolio profile.
For more information about Livi, click on our FAQ or our website https://www.livi.fr/.
Contact us directly via email@example.com for any questions regarding the recruitment process.
Please note that we do not accept applications by email, due to RGPD regulations.