LIVI is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company with a mission to help make great healthcare accessible to everyone. Since launching in the UK three years ago, we have quickly established ourselves as the NHS’ digital healthcare provider of choice, as well as becoming the chosen partner to leading corporations such as Boots and Vitality. With an established reputation and a hugely exciting product roadmap we are now looking to enter our next phase of growth, and expanding the team to help take us on that journey.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP) with a significant series D funding round recently completed, this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing the way that healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
We are looking for our next Implementation Project Manager.
In this role, you will help to launch new initiatives across the business, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders. While a project management skill set will be crucial, there will also be times when you need to be creative in problem solving, as we deliver ‘first of its kind’ solutions to the market. This may involve challenging the status quo, and so strong communication skills and the ability to bring people on the journey are essential.
The healthcare industry has seen a phenomenal amount of change in recent months, and will continue to evolve as we tackle the challenges brought about by a global pandemic. As a result, you will need to be comfortable working at pace, with several unknowns, and often without a blueprint of what has gone before. This will require the ability to analyse and process large quantities of information and quickly determine the most important elements, prioritising accordingly.
While healthcare experience is not essential, a desire to put the patient first and ensure we deliver a fantastic, and safe, patient experience is.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of the Projects and Implementation team to manage projects and new service launches across NHS & B2B verticals.
- Responsible for launching Livi partnerships at pace, while ensuring clinical safety and patient experience are at the forefront of what we do.
- Develop a fantastic relationship with both internal and external stakeholders, acting as a key point of contact during the implementation phase.
- Create and deliver comprehensive project plans in the run up to new launches, and take responsibility for continuing to develop, document and scale our implementation playbook.
- Rapidly prioritise tasks and align the team to solve problems in the right order.
- Identify potential barriers early and develop practical solutions and workarounds to ensure the overall timeline is not jeopardised unnecessarily
- Coordinate a multidisciplinary team of clinical, operations, commercial and marketing personnel to launch new services.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years experience working in a similarly fast-paced project management focussed role or in a partnerships role. Healthcare or health insurance experience is a plus.
- You are exceptionally organised and bring structure and rigour not only to your own work, but also that of the teams you work with.
- Proactive in your approach, with a desire to not only identify, but also solve complex problems.
- A great communicator. You can distil complex information into simple, structured points. You have experience in presenting and facilitating workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple unknowns and bring a can-do attitude with a drive towards execution.
- A desire for continuous improvement, ensuring that we are evolving our processes to deliver a first-class patient and partner experience.
- Passionate about transforming the way healthcare is delivered in a patient-focused manner.
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.