Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
Livi Connect enables care, when and where it’s needed in a simple, efficient and hassle-free way. As we grow and scale our businesses across Europe, we are now looking for an Italian speaking, data-driven Marketing Lead to join our successful Livi Connect team. You will play a key role in the commercial organisation and be responsible for the strategy and management of the Livi Connect commercial brand, product propositions and for delivering our commercial marketing campaigns in Italy.
The position as Marketing Lead, is a new role and is part of the Livi Connect growth in the Italian market. It means that you will have a major responsibility and your role will make a difference for our expansion. We believe that you are native in digital marketing, with experience from inbound marketing and lead generation.You will have lots of challenges and opportunities to grow further in your profession.
This is a role for someone who gets highly motivated by adding value every day, likes to work hands-on in a dynamic and ambitious team, and has a can-do attitude.
- Create and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns to ensure user growth whilst keeping efficiency and optimising KPIs to ensure that objectives are met,
- Develop and own the strategy and commercial marketing plan including the management of a campaign calendar that maps activity with business targets and strategic milestones,
- Management of the B2B marketing budget based on targets and results,
- Responsibility for paid media campaigns, sponsorships, advertorials, and wider social media campaigns,
- Devise and execute the production of sales collateral, digital assets, thought leadership content, case studies, testimonials, videos, campaign content and distribution through the web, social and CRM campaigns.
- Coordination of the production of corporate blog articles for the web & social media,
- Responsible for managing Livi’s presence at company events, webinars, and exhibitions.
Who are you?
- Fluency in Italian.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a B2B SaaS marketing environment.
- Experience in healthcare or tech/software business is highly regarded.
- At least one year experience with digital/performance marketing channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Experience from inbound marketing
- Used to work with ambitious targets and monitoring KPIs.
- Data driven and take a test-learn-optimise approach to improving and reporting on performance.
- Proven track record in developing marketing strategy, marketing plans and execution within similar roles.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills.
- Have an eye for a story and the ability to translate complex ideas into simple and engaging messages.
Our 4 company values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude: there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage: You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together: Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital-first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi, we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application in English by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio.