Kry/Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
As a Product Lead in the Sweden Markets Area you will lead a team of Product Managers, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare. You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our users and our business in order to prioritize work and make informed decisions. Working very closely with colleagues across the entire R&D organisation, you will help us expand our reach in the market to Patients and Clinicians.
What you will do
- Inspire and develop a team of Product Managers and to solve some of the biggest challenges in healthcare today.
- Set the strategic direction for the products based on the overall company strategy and product vision.
- Be accountable for leadership in your market, as well as being an active participant in shaping the R&D discipline inside of Kry/Livi.
Who you are
- You are an experienced leader who has been part of both small and large fast growing organizations.
- You have experience from building global tech products to serve millions of users across markets.
- You have led product development involving several cross functional teams.
- You know how to set strategic direction for long term sustainable product development while always being here and now in seizing the right opportunities.
- You are collaborative and you believe products are best developed in a team driven way between several different functional groups working together.
- You believe in building a team culture of user first mentality, always having the user experience in focus.
- You have great communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak fluently to engineers, designers, business people and healthcare professionals.
At Kry/Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.