LIVI is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company. We are using technology to digitise healthcare and provide a service that gives the patient the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location.
Position: IT Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 - dependent on experience
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week. (Working hours subject to agreement but will be between the hours of 7:30am - 10:00pm Monday to Friday. 7:30am- 5:00pm Saturday to Sunday)
Division: Medical Operations (Service Delivery)
Location: Waterloo, London, UK / remote
Reporting to: Head of UK Service Delivery
We are looking for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join our growing team. 3+ years work experience in IT and end-user tech support is required, or equivalent, as well as experience with supporting healthcare systems (EMIS and/or SystmOne) and medical records.
For this role, we are looking for someone who is deeply passionate about IT and really enjoys helping end-users with a range of IT issues/queries. The successful candidate will be someone who loves troubleshooting, diagnosing, and ensuring issues are led right through to resolution.
The successful candidate will be someone who has previously worked in a fast-paced IT Service Desk Analyst role. Experience working in a healthcare setting (e.g. in a CCG, hospital, GP practice setting) is desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Apply your IT wisdom and experience to the Support operation. 3+ years of IT and end-support experience will be optimal for this role.
- Support remote clinical colleagues with hardware and software problems, requests, and training.
- Troubleshoot, document, and escalate remote issues with Windows computers, Android and iOS mobile devices, EMRs (EMIS and/or SystmOne), printers, prescription/EPS issues, NHS smartcards, login issues, and other IT related technologies
- Handle diverse support requests through our ticketing system (Halp and Zendesk) meeting key SLAs for response and resolution time
- Work with other markets at Kry/Livi to escalate ongoing IT issues and ensure that they are managed through to resolution
- Support our Clinician Operations and GP Support teams in identifying and resolving ongoing IT issues for our clinical staff so they are supported as much as possible
- Provide training and support to our clinical staff, GP Support and Clinician Operations teams on all things IT
- Liaising with EMR vendors (EMIS & SystmOne) to ensure the best possible service, escalating IT issues to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
- Contribute to the creation, facilitation, and maintenance of FAQ documents, knowledge articles, and user guides
Who you are:
- Essential - Must have 3+ years of experience providing in-depth IT troubleshooting and resolution.
- Desirable: You may have previously worked in an IT support role such as a Service Desk Analyst at a hospital, CCG, GP surgery/Federation, etc.
- Desirable: ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, qualification in IT support
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing, troubleshooting, and resolving multiple IT queries/issues to tight SLAs
- You are able to communicate technical information to others clearly
- You have patience and understanding to users at all levels
- Excellent communication skills - Able to demonstrate effective listening, verbal and written skills and can demonstrate a good standard of written communication
- You are able to resolve IT issues remotely and in person
- A confident team player who enjoys troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving a diverse range of IT issues
- Driven to achieve high standards, hard-working, willing to learn & be flexible to take on new challenges.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft desktop operating systems and associated applications to deal with user queries/resolutions
- Experience in liaising with EMR vendors (EMIS and/or SystmOne) to escalate issues and see through to resolution
- Experience in providing end-user IT training
- Significant skills in IT systems, including but not limited to:
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Desktop and laptop support
- EMRs (EMIS and/or SystmOne)
- Mobile device (mobile phone, authenticators etc.)
- Hardware including printers, smartcard readers from set-up/configuration to troubleshooting
What you’ll get:
- Permanent employment in a fun, impactful team
- Chance to be part of an innovative, well-funded company looking to provide greater access to healthcare to all patients
- Free Breakfast and Healthy Snacks
- Annual Wellness Benefit (money to spend on massages, yoga or gym membership!)
- Extra Pension Contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular Team Socials
- The opportunity to have a distinct, positive impact on the future of healthcare for millions of UK patients
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.