Join us in our mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone! We are transforming the way healthcare is done through digital tools. Kry/Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by some of the world's most renowned investors including Accel, Index Ventures & Fidelity. We’ve already helped millions of patients get healthy and stay healthy & enabled thousands of clinicians to deliver better care. But we’re only just getting started - we are creating the tools and products to digitise healthcare and provide a service that gives patients and clinicians the best possible healthcare experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We are looking for a Global Product Marketing Lead to take on and lead our newest and most ambitious product yet. We have a big vision for our newest Business Unit, SaaS, where you will be a founding member that gets to shape the direction and own the growth journey from the start. You will work alongside a world-class team of cross-functional experts to make this our most successful product to date. This is a unique opportunity to own and scale an ambitious suite of software products with international aspirations from day one, and in doing so help millions of patients and thousands of clinicians lead better lives.
What you will do:
- Identify and deeply understand our customers and define the customer segments for a portfolio of SaaS products targeting healthcare providers
- Create, own and execute the go-to-market strategy for each target customer group, working closely with product, marketing and commercial teams
- Act as the voice-of-customer for product teams by collecting customer, competitor and market insights to help prioritise upstream development, ensuring product-market fit
- Identify, develop and implement strategies to address the different stages of the target customers journey
- Manage the marketing strategies and campaigns from end to end with the goal of driving product discovery, awareness, acquisition, engagement and retention within the relevant audiences.
- Collaborate with internal teams to take product/features from ideation through to implementation and development.
- Develop and deliver internal sales training and materials
- Set, monitor and optimize towards critical metrics and revenue targets
- Liaising with press and branch experts to keep them informed of product features and new services
What you will bring to the team:
- 7+ years of product marketing/marketing experience within a SaaS business
- Deep understanding of product development and demonstrated success in positioning, launching and scaling differentiated products
- A self-starter with the ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment. Roll-up-your-sleeves mindset; no task is too big or too small
- Analytical & user research experience including converting raw data & customer feedback into actionable insights and recommendations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence cross-functional teams, without formal authority
- BA / MA degree in relevant degree
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.