Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
At Livi we strive to build the go-to place for healthcare for both our patients and for clinicians. We are currently expanding our user research team and are looking for a Senior User Experience Researcher to drive research initiatives on our global Clinician experience.
As a user researcher you will help us gain a better understanding of our Clinican/HCP’s’ needs, behaviours, and perspective as well as explore new journeys, segments, and products.
You will promote a mixed methodology approach to insights and help us move from tactical to strategic insight work in collaboration with product, analytics, and design. You will be embedded in our Clinician UXR team and support your teammates in improving the user research practice and visibility in Livi.
What you'll do:
- Oversee and drive exploratory, foundational, generative and evaluative research initiatives in the Clinician Global Core focus area
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in and across your product area
- Support and drive initiatives that improve, scale, and increase the visibility of the UXR practice at Livi with focus on Clinician UXR
- Proven experience in user research, with significant expertise across several research methodologies
- Comfortable with planning, prioritising, conducting, analysing and communicating research
- Worked closely with analytics on mixed methodology research before and familiar with quantitative research methods
Who you are:
- You are a researcher first and foremost and care deeply about creating a deep understanding on our users
- Have a Phd/MA/MS in psychology, sociology, human computer interaction, anthropology, or related discipline.
- Hands-on experience conducting primary qualitative research in an applied setting.
- Experience with managing all stages of qualitative research in an applied setting (study design, operational execution, data analysis, and devising customer insights/recommendations).
- Knowledge of information architecture, usability, UX, and UI Design and working with the relevant teams.
- Experience with using research tools such as UserTesting.com, Qualtrics and similar UX research tools and platforms.
- Added bonus if you can conduct research in an additional language preferably French or German
- Added bonus if you have experience from multiple health care systems in our markets (UK, Germany, France, Norway, Sweden) or in general but not mandatory.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.