Livi is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator with Livi you will assist in all things covering our recruitment processes and also contribute to our internal projects within Talent Acquisition. As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will play an important part in building an excellent candidate experience and ensure that the best talent will join our mission to enable healthcare for everyone. This role will focus on the recruitments for Business and Markets.
Furthermore, you will:
- You will be delivering a meaningful service-experience to Talent Acquisition Partners, hiring managers & candidates involved in the recruitment process
- Ensure all recruitment activities are accurately tracked in our ATS (TeamTailor)
- Schedule and coordinate interviews in a global environment, as well as handling communication towards candidates and internal stakeholders
- Support and coordinate relocation processes within Europe
- You will perform administrative tasks like update documents, policies and make contracts.
- Handle ad hoc situations related to recruitment processes
- Follow up on candidate experience metrics and continuously suggest improvements areas in our candidate experience
- You will also advise Talent Partners and hiring managers in how we make for a positive experience for all candidates
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- You are experienced within HR and/or recruitment administration
- You are highly organized and have an eye for details, especially in your communication and meeting to timelines.
- You have the ability to interact with professionals at all levels, both internally and externally
- You thrive in a vibrant environment and you are adaptable to rapid changes
- You like to be in a position where you help out with both big and small tasks and enjoy working with administrative support
- You are a self-starter, curious and always willing to step in to help the team
- Last, but not least, we believe you are looking for a place to learn and develop about Talent Acquisition long-term as we want you to grow with us.
Our Talent Acquisition team:
Our mission is to grow Livi with the best people, and to do that successfully we believe in having the recruitment experience at heart as well as being transparent and proactive towards candidates and our stakeholders.
Our Talent Acquisition team consists of twelve people and is rapidly growing! We are a global team, meaning we cover all non-clinical recruitments for all our current and future markets. You will be part of the team that focuses on the area Business and Markets.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.