Working with us
As a Livi GP, you’ll be part of a friendly team, passionate about putting patient safety first. You will be at the forefront of digital healthcare, providing either NHS-partnered or private video consultations to patients across the UK.
You will be working independently, but will be personally supported and fully trained by our Livi medical and operational teams - so you can spend more time with patients and less time on admin.
What we need
We are looking for individuals to work on a sessional basis providing a minimum of 3 sessions (of 4 hours) per week
When you join Livi as a Salaried GP, a competitive salary and job security are just the start. Our extensive package offers great benefits, a good work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and career.
Whether you want to work full-time or part-time, we have something for you.
Competitive salaried sessional pay structure
· Weekdays 6am-6pm: £90,000 per annum (£9,000 per session)
· Evenings 6pm–10pm and weekends 8am - 4pm: £105,000 per annum (£10,500 per session)
· Higher rates for 20 hrs per week minimum contracts, £10,500 for in hours and £12,000 per session for OOH
Self employed options also available
· Medical indemnity - Top up medical indemnity covered for all Livi work
· Generous private pension scheme
· Wellness contribution - up to £450
· Training benefit allowance and paid training days
· Paid annual leave allowance
· Paid breaks
· Sick leave
· Equipment provision - Laptop and headset provided for you
An ideal candidate will be/have:
· A GMC registered General Practitioner with at least 1 years post CCT experience
· Based in England and registered on the English Performers List
· Experience of working/consulting in a digital environment
· Highly skilled in computer literacy and able to learn new and complex computer systems
· Available for 3 + sessions of 4 hours on a weekly basis
· Adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
· Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
If you are a registered UK GP and would like to join a friendly team, passionate about improving patient service and care, we want to hear from you!
Join us and help shape the future of healthcare!
“Working for Livi has allowed me to see patients from the comfort of my own home, at times that suits me and my family. And with direct contact and friendly support from the Livi office and fellow GPs, I know I can get help and support whenever I need.” Hemal Shah, Lead GP, Livi.