Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
We are looking for our next GP Support Administrator to join the Medical Operations. Your responsibility will be to:
- Support GPs in their day-to-day work in the most effective way possible
- Book patients into appointment books so they are easy to locate for the GPs, ensuring this is done accurately and within a timely manner
- Ensure our GPs have the best experience working with Livi
- Working as the bridge between the GPs and other teams within the business
- Keep the appointment schedule running like a clockwork
- Proactively manage any issues that occur on the service (including, but not limited to, delays, IT issues, clinician resource gaps etc.)
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues for clinicians on the service (e.g. issues with their PC, printer issues, clinical system issues, issues with GP logins etc.)
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders to effectively resolve any outstanding issues reported by clinicians
- Providing clear and detailed summaries and handovers regarding how the service is performing (noting any issues, delays, GP resourcing gaps, ongoing tech issues affecting the service).
What will you be doing?
Your focus will be on ensuring that our clinicians are supported as much as possible and act as a troubleshooter for day-to-day issues whilst they are on the service. This could be anything from helping to resolve IT issues that arise, ensuring that our clinicians are able to see patients on time and act as the bridge between clinicians and other teams within the business (e.g. patient support, community management, administration support, product, tech teams etc). You will be the first point of contact for clinicians in terms of resolving their issues in a timely manner. You will also play a key role in communicating issues to other teams regarding the day to day delivery of the service.
The post-holder will ensure that clinicians are working effectively on the service so that delays are kept to a minimum and service efficiency targets are met. The GP Support Administrator will also contribute to continuously improving the service and engaging with clinicians around how to effectively use systems.
Who are you?
- You are tech-savvy and have experience in troubleshooting and helping staff with a range of IT/non IT related issues
- An interest in the healthcare sector is essential
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise whilst delivering quality work
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player, who is able to collaborate across the team, with their peers and other key stakeholders in the business.
- Independent, well organised and with a "can-do" attitude
- Can commit to weekends and afternoons/evenings
- Excellent communication skills: proficient in English, both spoken and written
Position: GP Support Administrator Salary: £21,000 per annum, pro-rata
Hours: Various, 20 - 37.5 hours a week. Shifts may fall between the following operating hours:
Monday to Friday: 06:30am - 10:30pm
Weekends: 07:30am - 5:00pm
6 months fixed term contract
Our 4 company ´s values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
For more information on the company, please have a look at our website https://www.livi.co.uk/