Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
We are looking for our next Community Manager to join the Clinician Operations team. We are looking for someone that enjoys working with people, building relationships and is passionate about providing excellent care.
In this role you will (but not limited to):
- Work as the point of contact for the clinicians working at LIVI making sure they have everything they need to provide safe and effective care for our patients
- Support ongoing training and development of clinicians to ensure they are staying up to speed with processes
- Monitor KPIs, performance and overall satisfaction of the clinicians
- Maintain ongoing compliance and documentation of all clinicians
- Engage clinicians with the wider remote and office teams to ensure they feel part of our healthcare mission
- Work closely with the clinical team to provide professional development and engagement opportunities for all our clinicians
- Organise social and wellness events for our clinicians
Who are you?
- A few years of experience from a service oriented role, preferably with focus on customer experience and account management
- Service minded and great at building relationships
- Positive, solution oriented, and thrives to work towards clear goals
- Flexible in your way of working and enjoys a fast paced environment
- Patient, listens actively and communicates effectively
- Happy to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Stimulated by working with digital tools and administration
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise whilst delivering quality work
What you’ll get:
- Permanent employment
- Chance to be part of an innovative company
- Free Breakfast and Healthy Snacks
- Annual Wellness Benefit (money to spend on massages, yoga or gym membership!)
- Extra Pension Contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular Team Socials
- The opportunity to have a distinct, positive impact on the future of healthcare for millions of UK patients
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.