Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that give patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will lead the Global R&D Talent team. The successful candidate will manage a team of Talent Partners who are recruiting R&D professionals across all markets for Kry/Livi. We value team collaboration and we believe in closely embedding with the business to be true partners. Do you want to be part of one of the most ambitious growth journeys in Stockholm right now, gathering unique experience of how to scale a company in hyper-growth?
What you will do:
- Manage team members, coaching the team to grow in the direction that will bring the most business value yet aligned with individual goals.
- Contribute and support the Head of TA in strategic discussions around global staffing plans, growth plans for TA function & TA strategy.
- Collaborating with all senior stakeholders in R&D on staffing plans, speed, quality and efficiency.
- Full life cycle hiring across our global R&D function.
- Driving initiatives in educating the R&D Stakeholders in relevant Talent Acquisition areas for example interview training and diversity & inclusion.
- You will work on various projects to improve processes and ways of working, always with a scientific approach of how to best assess candidates while keeping a strong candidate experience and a fast process.
- Owning the narrative on “how it’s going” and able to support this with relevant data.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent In Human Resources / similar field.
- Experience managing and developing a Talent Acquisition team, preferably at scale.
- Multiple years of experience of full life-cycle hiring within R&D in-house, preferably partly from a startup context.
- Experience of working in an international context, with strong knowledge of the global talent market for R&D.
- A deep understanding of how to influence, motivate and lead people with or without formal authority and a capacity to develop strong relationships based on trust, respect, effective communication.
- Fluent in English, oral and written, additional European language skills are a plus. Swedish is not a requirement.
As a digital-first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi, we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.