Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
We’re looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join Livi and become a part of our Talent Acquisition team! We are a small but growing team of passionate Talent Acquisition Partners looking for another dedicated colleague who cares about using creative ways of working to ensure we support our company in growing fast and smart. We value team collaboration and we believe in closely embedding with the business to be true partners.
Do you want to be part of one of the most ambitious growth journeys right now, gathering unique experience of how to scale a company in hyper growth?
What you’ll do:
Your focus will be within RnD and you will partner with hiring managers from Product and Design across our organization to understand their hiring needs and team dynamics to build and scale our teams. You will improve processes and ways of working, educate and collaborate with stakeholders and peers and of course own the full lifecycle of sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates to find the most suitable candidates to join us. Always with a scientific approach of how to best assess candidates while keeping a strong candidate experience and a fast process.
Who you are:
Most importantly we are looking for someone with the ability to be creative, flexible and think ''outside the box” in finding and attracting candidates. Who loves a challenge and has a growth mindset. Someone that is passionate about providing a great candidate experience and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Some other bullets on experience we believe you should have to be successful in the role are:
- 6+ years experience of full life-cycle recruiting experience, preferably, but not a must-have, experience from working in a company in hyper growth.
- Solid experience in stakeholder management, partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Broad experience from recruiting for different functions such as product or design is required.
- Demonstrable track record of using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
- Fluent in English, oral and written, additional European language skills are a plus. Swedish is not a requirement.
- Experience from recruiting candidates in other European countries is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the company that will change the future of healthcare.
- Work in cross-functional Talent Acquisition projects.
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers.
- Ability to influence on our ways of working.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.