Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
We are looking to build a new Flagship Practices team at MJog - an engagement team working closely with practices and users of MJogto create enthusiasm around the products, ensure that practice voices are heard in a structured way and that partners can contribute to the product development cycle.
The team will have KPIs built around key factors defining a practice as Flagship, practice use of the product and their engagement with the team as part of structured feedback, webinars and development events.
What you’ll do (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Be sighted on Flagship programme goals and success metrics
- Grow the list of MJog Flagship practices from our existing customer base
- Work closely with a highly engaged and supportive team working closely with MJog and Livi colleagues
- Engage with Flagship practices to ensure the ongoing use of MJOG, the uptake of new tools and functionality, and to bring notable added value through support and partnership activities
- To proactively propose solutions and ensure Flagship sites are getting maximum benefit from their MJOG use
- Be responsible for driving adoption of new tools to be used by clinical and non-clinical staff in healthcare settings
- Use Flagships as ‘user voices’ in structured way, providing material for the Product and Marketing teams
- Develop strong relationships within and throughout both organisations to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Become comprehensively informed on the local healthcare IT environment in a given area - which tools practices use and why, and to regularly share this information in a structured fashion
Our 4 company ´s values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.