LIVI is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company with a mission to help make great healthcare accessible to everyone. Since launching in the UK three years ago, we have quickly established ourselves as the NHS’ digital healthcare provider of choice, as well as becoming the chosen partner to leading B2B propositions, such as Boots and Vitality. With an established reputation and hugely exciting product roadmap we are now looking to enter our next phase of growth, and expanding the team to help take us on that journey.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe’s leading investors (Index Ventures and Accel Partners), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up, with operations in the UK, France, Germany and Norway.
We are now looking for our next Account Manager to join the Commercial team.
We are looking for someone with experience and a proven track record in being able to build long term, successful relationships. At Livi, our partnerships are vital in us being able to deliver transformative healthcare to patients. In this role you will be the first point of contact for our Partners, acting as a link between them and the internal teams here at Livi, and charged with maximising their growth.
Being a scale-up in a rapidly evolving market, we need to ensure that we are ahead of the curve when it comes to anticipating the needs of our partners. You will play a pivotal role within the Partnerships Team in ensuring our product and service offerings are market leading.
What will you be doing?
- Work as part of the Commercial team to build and maintain effective Partner relationships within a defined region
- Responsible for driving partner engagement, with a view to maximising service utilisation
- Identify and seek opportunities for growth and expansion within existing partnerships
- Through the use of data, be able to analyse and communicate service performance to internal and external stakeholders, to drive value for our partners and business
- Develop fantastic relationships between internal and external stakeholders, acting as a key point of contact for mobilised services
- Be able to communicate effectively with internal teams to address issues or concerns raised by partners and be able to seek ways to always improve and enhance the service
- Create and deliver partner plans which map out how we will nurture and grow our service with each partnership
Who are you?
- You have previous experience within a similar role - although we have a preference for NHS experience (GP Practice, CCG, System provider highly desirable) we will also consider applicants from other backgrounds who can demonstrate a strong track record & passion for customer service
- Experience with primary care clinical systems (EMIS, SystmOne TPP) preferable
- Someone who strives for continuous improvement, ensuring that we are evolving our processes to deliver a first-class patient and partner experience
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and thrive in an ever changing landscape
- A great communicator with the ability to convey complex processes into simple and relatable points
- Comfortable working with data to drive service improvements
- Passionate about transforming the way healthcare is delivered in a patient-focused manner
Our 4 company ´s values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Livi we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.