Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
Salary: £21,000 per annum, pro-rata
Division: Medical Operations
Hours: minimum 15 hours per week. Shift patterns will fall between the following operating hours:
Weekday Shifts: 08:00am - 22:00pm
Weekend Shifts: 08:00am - 16:00pmLocation: Waterloo, London, UK / Remote
Reporting to: Patient Support Operations Supervisor
We are looking for organised, hardworking and customer-obsessed individuals to join our growing Medical Operations Support team. You will work closely with our Medical Operations and Clinical team, providing support to our patients. The role will have both in-office and remote working.
Your role is to:
- Answer emails and calls from patients in an accurate and friendly manner
- Quickly find resolutions to patient queries
- Support patients through sign up on the Livi app and using the app
- Be the voice of the customer and feedback recurring problems to help make the patient experience first-class
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service with a smile
- Adhere to all SLAs/KPIs on the support service including CSAT scores, average handling time (AHT), one-touch tickets etc.
- Manage the resolution of complex customer complaints/issues, escalating where appropriate.
We are looking for:
- Passionate about providing a high level of customer service, experience in this area is essential
- Excellent communication skills: proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Able to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong initiative and problem-solving capability
- Can commit to weekends and afternoons/evenings
- An interest in the healthcare sector is essential
- Positive attitude with the ability to empathise in all situations.
- Looking for a career opportunity not a job!
- Experience working within a primary NHS healthcare setting
- Experience working as a customer service advisor or experience working in a call centre environment
- Strong IT knowledge and experience of clinical systems (EMIS and/or System One)
What You’ll Get
- Chance to be part of an innovative company
- Free Breakfast and Healthy Snacks
- Annual Wellness Benefit (money to spend on massages, yoga or gym membership!)
- Extra Pension Contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular Team Socials
- Work in a close-knit team of entrepreneurs, ex-consultants and industry leaders setting up LIVI’s UK operation
- The opportunity to have a distinct, positive impact on the future of healthcare for millions of UK patients
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.