Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless Digi-physical services that give patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
Salary: £21,000 per annum, pro-rata
Division: Medical Operations
Hours: Various, minimum 15- 25 hrs. Shifts may fall between the following operating hours:
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 20:30
Saturday: 08:00 - 16:30
Location: Waterloo, London, UK / Remote
Reporting to: B2B Operations Supervisor
We’re looking for organised and hardworking people to join our growing Medical Operations Support team. You will work closely with our Medical Operations and Clinical team, responsible for processing prescriptions, referrals, discharge summaries for our patients, to guarantee a fantastic post-consultation experience.
Your role is to:
- Efficiently and accurately process all referrals and prescriptions for our patients in a timely fashion and in line with KPIs/SLAs
- Send out prescriptions to our partners
- Send out discharge summaries to the patients and their practices
- Build relationships with our growing network of partner pharmacies
- Support our clinicians with any ad hoc requests when required
- Provide feedback to help to improve pathways/processes in the future
- Ad hoc duties when required
We are looking for:
- Previous administrative experience is desirable
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills: proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Able to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong initiative and problem-solving capability
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest in the healthcare sector is essential
- Independent, well organised and with a "can-do" attitude
- Can commit to weekends and afternoons/evenings
- Looking for a career opportunity, not a job!
What You’ll Get
- Permanent employment
- Chance to be part of an innovative company
- Free Breakfast and Healthy Snacks
- Annual Wellness Benefit (money to spend on massages, yoga or gym membership!)
- Extra Pension Contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular Team Socials
- Work in a close-knit team of entrepreneurs, ex-consultants and industry leaders setting up LIVI’s UK operation
- The opportunity to have a distinct, positive impact on the future of healthcare for millions of UK patients
Please note: an application for a standard DBS certificate will be submitted in the event you are offered the position
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.