Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
As a senior member of our UX Writing team (within the Design team), you’ll help shape the way we work with UX content. Our UX writing team spans across several markets, languages and products. Now we’re looking for someone who's a strong strategic thinker who can help us get even better – in terms of product experience but also in how we work as a team.
You will work on an area level, partnering with the Product and Design leadership, where you’ll be accountable for shaping and driving the content strategy of our Patient product experience.
You know how to navigate between strategic work and detailed execution, being able to do hands-on UX writing, but you’re also able to zoom out to see the bigger picture. You will contribute to the organisation with your strategic mindset and impact how we visualise the future of our products.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the area leadership team on the product vision.
- Provide a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process and influence strategic decisions that improve the user experience.
- Work with others in the UX writing team and align on priorities and expectations for initiatives.
- Continuously help to improve how we communicate in our products and write UX copy when needed.
- Use data and research to improve content quality and strategy.
- Drive UX writing and content forward across areas, looking at strategy and how we work as a team.
- Help push for a content-first approach – helping us be best in class in how we work with, and perceive, UX content in the organisation.
Who you are
- You are fluent in English.
- You have several years of work experience where your focus has been to create and implement UX content and strategy for digital products.
- You have experience working with product development in cross-functional teams.
- You have led content work for major initiatives.
- You have a good understanding of what it means to write for users in an inclusive and accessible way.
- You are a confident communicator who’s comfortable publicly presenting a content perspective around vision, process and innovation.
- You are comfortable defining processes and providing frameworks to support teams and level up their ways of working.
- You understand the intersection between users and business and the role content plays.
- You have experience with content guidelines and content systems.
What you’ll get
- You’ll be able to help shape this new role and how we work with UX writing and content in the organisation.
- You’ll be part of several team settings with lovely, kind and clever people.
- You get the chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare.
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable colleagues and collaboration across different parts of the organisation.
- You’ll have a big impact on what we build from a strategy point of view.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.