Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
As a Service Designer in the UK Market cross-functional team, you will lead service design initiatives for our UK offering. Working very closely with colleagues across the entire organisation, you will take a design-thinking approach to service design, supporting the business and its goals throughout the process. You see yourself as a strategic contributor to the product development and optimisation process with a wide spectrum of skills: breaking down complexity, research and data analysis, facilitation, strong business flair, and user empathy. Our service designers are focused on delivery of user-centred products and journeys, whether they are for patients, clinicians, or practice staff. This means ensuring the experiences align across the service ecosystem, often acting as the bridge between user experience and business needs.
You consider all perspectives when designing user experiences and mapping the services that support them. You are fluent when designing intuitive yet delightful solutions. In this role, you will have an important role in crafting service offerings for the UK market together with other talented colleagues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contribute to the understanding, shaping and executing on our UK market product strategy.
- Break down complexity by visualisation, user journey mapping, storytelling and blueprints of service ecosystems.
- Plan for good quantitative and qualitative data.
- Synthesise data into actionable insights and product hypotheses
- Be an advocate and facilitate a cross-functional design process with your team.
- Work closely with other global and UK teams to understand market specific requirements while maintaining system-thinking.
- Collaborate with the wider design organisation and participate in improving our processes
Who you are:
- You are obsessed about designing impeccable user experiences, pathways, and uptake and usage of all products.
- You identify yourself as both a service designer and facilitator.
- You naturally think in terms of ecosystems, identifying opportunities and connecting the dots.
- A passion for making healthcare more accessible to everyone
- Having an inventive and creative “do-what-it-takes” spirit, demonstrating a bias for action.
- Experience in working with complex service ecosystems with multiple user layers across channels
What's in it for you:
- An opportunity to drive the evolution and growth of our UK products and market.
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare.
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments.
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices.
- Be part of an international design team that is aiming at becoming the reference in its field.
- Collaborate with agile teams with Product Designers, User Researchers, UX Writers, Product Managers and Engineers.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.