Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
What you will do:
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Have an impact on what we build and how we build it.
- Ensure success in the UK by understanding in what ways it is truly unique and make sure we adapt to it.
- Stay in close contact with our engineering teams in Stockholm by joining our different Tech clubs for knowledge sharing and best practices.
Who you are:
- You have experience working with Java.
- You want to change the healthcare system by using your passion for tech.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing startup environment.
- You have documented experience from working with consumer-facing products.
- You are confident working on a range of languages and frameworks, and can quickly adapt to new ones.
- You have experience from web and/or mobile clients
- You are a true generalist and driven by impact.
- You are continuously learning new technology and frameworks, and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
- You like to share your knowledge and ideas with others.
- You are familiar with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi/Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Our 4 company ´s values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude : there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage : You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together : Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.