LIVI is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top-tier investors including OTTP, Accel, and Index Ventures. Join us in our mission to build better and more accessible healthcare. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless Digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re present internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France, and the UK.
What you will do:
- Support engineers reporting to you through coaching, mentoring and creating opportunities for them to grow
- Work closely with a couple of agile development teams to build and own their products
- Embrace a servant leadership mindset to grow high-performing development teams
- Guide the teams in continuous improvement, team dynamics, successful execution, and technical excellence
- Collaborate with the product managers for your teams to set strategy and direction for your teams
- Work across R&D to improve ways of working, technology, and engineering practices
- Have an impact on what we build and how we build it.
Who you are:
- You have experience leading software engineers
- You have experience with agile methods
- You want to challenge yourself and us by questioning the status quo
- Sharing knowledge is something that you do and encourage
Our 4 company´s values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude: there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage: You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together: Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital-first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.