Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
At Livi we strive to build the go-to place for healthcare for both our patients and for clinicians. To do that we need a solid product insight practice helping us understand our users’ needs, perceptions, emotions, and behaviours. We are currently expanding our user research team and are looking for a Senior User Researcher to help us improve and establish our user research practice within R&D.
We are currently looking for respective Senior User Researchers for each of our biggest markets Sweden, France and UK. As a Senior User Researcher your work will focus on leading user research initiatives, executing research and driving the empowerment of insights-driven product teams in your specific market. You will work closely with analytics to promote mix methodology insights and to help us move from tactical to strategic insight work in collaboration with product and design.
You will be embedded in the design team but your work will be cross-functional in nature from the start. You will help us gain a deeper understanding of our users by turning qualitative data into insights and artefacts which will shape the future of our products.
What you'll do:
- Identify, oversee and drive exploratory, foundational, generative and evaluative research initiatives.
- Create a framework for lean user research methodology for teams.
- Connect the dots between specific market insights to inform our global strategy/insights and vice versa.
- Collaborate with the rest of Design leadership in mapping how insights are connected in order to improve our ecosystem approach.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in and beyond the product team.
- Explicitly evolve and nurture a partnership between product analytics and user research - working together to empower product teams and strategies around insights
- Evaluate and improve ways of working with qualitative insights in your product area
- Collaborate with the other User Researchers in other markets and areas on elevating the research practice across the company
- You have proven experience in user research, with significant expertise across several research methodologies
- You hold a degree in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- You are comfortable with planning, prioritizing, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- You have worked closely with analytics on mixed methodology research before and are familiar with quantitative research methods, utilizing metrics and A/B tests, and can connect quantitative data with qualitative data
- Expertise in horizon scanning and contributing to the overall strategy of the company.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can easily connect with your partners in product, tech, business and design. Comfortable delivering good and bad news.
- Fluent or proficient level of language knowledge of the Market
Who you are:
- You are a researcher first and foremost and always strive for a deep understanding of user needs, perspectives, and behaviors.
- You have a high sensitivity to internal bias that can render low quality insights
- You are a role model when it comes to collaboration, problem solving, and integrity
- You have a strong interest in strategic research and always try to push for research projects that help align user and business goals in the company
- You have experienced working in a high tempo environment with changing priorities and ambiguity
- You have experience mentoring peers or function as an expert in your current organization
- Experience of working cross-market or multi-market is a merit
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.