Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
As a key member of the UX writing team (which is part of the design team), you will be responsible for French UX copy across Livi’s products. You will work in cross-functional teams with designers, engineers and product managers, and you will design, build and ship amazing product experiences – far better than anything else in healthcare today.
What you’ll do
You will create clear, consistent, useful and engaging UX copy. Together with your colleagues in R&D, you’ll help design our products so we can present this content in the best way.
These will be your responsibilities:
- You ideate and create UX copy in French for our different products.
- You localise UX copy from English to French.
- You collaborate with your colleagues in R&D to identify pain points and needs for users and create great user experiences.
- You help define key benefits and value propositions.
- You continuously help to improve how we communicate in our products.
- You use data and research to evaluate and improve content.
- You collaborate with writers in other parts of the organisation around best practice and tone of voice.
- You own the user journey in terms of UX copy to make sure that we are communicating to our clinicians and our patients in the right way.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that this is a good description of you:
- You are a native or near-native French speaker with excellent writing and editing skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have several years of work experience where your focus has been to create UX copy for digital products.
- You have experience from working with product development in cross-functional teams.
- You can juggle multiple projects and navigate between strategic work and detailed execution.
- You are curious and continuously want to learn more, for example about how to engage and guide users.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your rationale for content recommendations and decisions.
- You have a good understanding of what it means to write in an inclusive and accessible way.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.