Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join Livi and become a part of our Talent Acquisition team! We are a small but growing team of passionate Talent Acquisition Partners spread across several locations in Europe. You care about using creative ways of working to ensure that we support our company in growing fast and smart. We value team collaboration and we believe in closely embedding with the business to be true partners.
Do you want to be part of one of the most ambitious growth journeys in Europe right now, gathering unique experience of how to scale a company in hyper growth?
What you’ll do
Your focus will be hiring for local and global teams and you will partner with hiring managers across our organization to understand their hiring needs and team dynamics to build and scale our teams. You will improve processes and ways of working, educate and collaborate with stakeholders and peers and of course own the full lifecycle of sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates to find the most suitable candidates to join us. Always with a scientific approach of how to best assess candidates while keeping a strong candidate experience and a fast process.
Who you are:
Most importantly we are looking for someone with the ability to be creative, flexible and think ''outside the box” in finding and attracting candidates. Who loves a challenge and has a growth mindset. Someone that is passionate about providing a great candidate experience and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Some other bullets on experience we believe you should have to be successful in the role are:
- 5+ years in-house experience of full life-cycle recruiting and preferably, but not a must-have, experience from working in a global team for a company in hyper growth.
- Experience from recruiting candidates in UK, other European countries is a plus.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Broad experience from recruiting for different functions such as finance, marketing & business development.
- Demonstrable track record of using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
- Fluent in English, oral and written, additional European language skills are a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the company that will change the future of healthcare.
- Work in cross-functional Talent Acquisition projects.
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers.
- Ability to influence on our ways of working.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices.
This is a permanent employment.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore will allow a mix a remote and office work from our inspiring London offices.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.