Livi is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
Livi is growing at a fast pace and we’re now looking for an outstanding Business Development Associate for the Italian market, who will be part of the initial market founding team and will help to accelerate our expansion in Italy. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical and curious self-starter who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Given the multi-dimensional nature of the role, we are seeking someone who has a combination of strong analytical skills and sound business judgement, along with the ability to facilitate cross-functional discussions and projects.
What you will do:
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling/emailing and networking, close deals and nurture exciting partnerships
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with partners by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance
- Help in defining and implementing partnership strategy and approach
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to partners inquiries
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree in Management/Economics or related field
- 2+ years of full time experience in sales/business development in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Critical thinking, hands-on attitude, entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills;
- Used to working with and hitting ambitious targets;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Flexible location, which can be: Germany, UK, France, Sweden, Norway -
- Competitive salary
- Be part of the founding Italian team for Kry, contribute to the success of the internationalization of Kry into a new market
- Working together with an ambitious and fun team, in one of Europe's fastest growing startups
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.