Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
As a Product Manager in the French Market team you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists which together will design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare. You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our users and our business in order to prioritize work and make informed decisions. Working very closely with colleagues across the entire R&D organisation, you will help us expand our reach in the market to Patients and Clinicians.
What you´ll bring to the team:
- Extensive product management experience from a tech company or startup.
- Proven track record of delivering successful products that users love.
- Hands-on experience as a product owner for a cross functional team doing agile software development and product discovery.
- A passion for good design and a strive to always delivering a great experience for users.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong technical understanding.
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak fluently to engineers, designers, business people and healthcare professionals.
- A team player.
What's in it for you:
- An opportunity to drive the evolution and growth of our French product and market.
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices
- Be part of an international product team that is aiming at becoming the reference in its field.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.