Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
We are looking for a Marketing Technology Specialist to collaborate across the organization and be responsible for implementing and utilizing the best software and tools to communicate and automate Kry/ Livi’s marketing strategy.
In this role you will get to work with a truly innovative and technology driven company and become part of a newly established and high performing marketing technology team. You will play a key role in developing and establishing the marketing technology stack and best practices within the business. You will get to combine your programming skills, analytical thinking, data analysis skills and marketing expertise to drive change and growth through automation and scaling of marketing activities.
What you'll do
- Write scripts that use APIs from our marketing platforms to automate campaigns, build tools to scale activity more efficiently and automate campaign testing/experimentation.
- Analyse and report on impact, efficiency and opportunities for optimisation within our digital marketing portfolio using the wealth of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data we have available.
- Set a strategy and roadmap, implement and operate marketing technology products as an administrator.
- Integrate marketing technology products with each other.
- Integrate marketing technology products with non-marketing systems, including to our website/ app.
- Partner up with marketing and technical stakeholders to define requirements on both ends and deliver the solutions
- Work with marketing analytics teams to ensure seamless integration between platforms and measurement/ tracking frameworks and train them in the adoption of marketing technologies to utilize full capabilities of the tools
- Partner up with data science and marketing teams to conceive, design, execute, report and take action on tests and experiments to further our understanding of how and why our channels drive customer behaviour.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing Technology to research, evaluate and improve integrations and set up the right marketing technology stack to enable the marketing team to run the best-in-class marketing.
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in MarTech with a background in combining marketing technologies with enterprise applications
- Digital marketing domain expertise (programmatic, display, search engine marketing, content marketing and CRM)
- Strong experience in working with Adjust, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Looker, GTM, Salesforce, Hubspot, Braze, Segment or other tracking, marketing automation or MarTech products
- Great communication skills
- Commercially minded with strong analytical abilities
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture
- Enjoy working in very fast paced environments
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.