Internship : 6 mois (can be extended)
Starting date : As soon as possible
Based in Paris
Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
As part of the Strategy & Performance team, you will work closely with the different departments (product, commercial, marketing, operations) in order to participate in the business planning & delivering. You will be exposed to a variety of problems at a fast pace and will often work as an embedded part of various teams.
What will you be doing?:
- Participate in market & competitive intelligence to identify how Livi can enhance differentiation relative to competition.
- Participate in new opportunities qualitative & quantitative analysis and prioritization in the roadmap.
- Support & run some strategic projects from very early stage exploration to successful delivery
Who are you?:
- You are in Business / Engineering school, looking for your last internship or gap year internship.
- You have a previous experience as project manager / product manager / consultant - preferably in the tech or health field.
- Structured, organised and synthetic. Ability to base arguments on the relevant use of data and figures.
- Business & analytical mind. You are able to deal with ambiguity and volatility and learn new skills quickly. Skilled with using numbers and data to prove a point
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong will to work as part of a team within a rapidly growing and structuring entrepreneurial structure, with different parts of the company.
- Proactive and motivated by execution and results, with a can-do/will-do mindset.
- Passionate about transforming the way healthcare is provided across Europe, and particularly in France, while putting the patient first
Our 4 company´s values :
- Patient first
- We have courage
- We work together
- We have grit
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.