Livi is part of Kry and is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. Livi is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We fully support remote working even after the current lockdowns but you're more than welcome to work from our fantastic new London office too.
A bit about your team:
Teams at Livi/Kry are typically made up of around 3-8 Engineers, a Product Manager, Scrum Master and an Engineering manager. We are a diverse team from different backgrounds, we tend to have a flat structure within the team as everyone brings something different and has different experiences and knowledge. The team you will join takes care of the Clinician and Admins experience, to ensure we have a safe, efficient and innovative service. We aim to provide our users with the best tools to support our key goal that is “Provide the best patient experience for our users”.
What you will do
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work using the Scrum framework where we constantly improve our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Have a big impact on what we build and how we build it.
- Ensure success in the UK by understanding in what ways it is truly unique and make that sure we adapt to it.
- Stay in close contact with our engineering teams in Stockholm by joining our different Tech clubs for knowledge sharing and best practice.
Who you are:
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing scale up environment where not everything is perfect but you want to help get it there.
- An advocate of XP practices such as TDD and pair programming and enjoy working in an agile environment to help us grow and improve.
- You are familiar with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery
- You have a basic understanding of cloud hosting and have probably used Amazon AWS.
Being part of Livi/Kry:
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi/Kry we care about each other and the world around us.
Salary: Competitive but varied. We're looking at different levels so salary will be discussed on first contact.
Date posted: January 2021
Closing date for applications: June 2021