Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
We’re looking for our new colleague as Talent Acquisition Partner to join Livi and become a part of our Talent Acquisition team! Our team is small but growing so we are looking for another passionate colleague to join us as soon as possible.
You care about using creative ways of working to ensure that we support our company in growing fast and smart. We value team collaboration and we believe in closely embedding with the business to be true partners.
What will you be doing?
Your focus will be to support the growth for our French office, based in Paris. You will partner with Business, Marketing and Operation hiring managers across our organisation to understand their hiring needs and team dynamics to build and scale our teams. You will improve processes and ways of working, educate and collaborate with stakeholders and peers and of course own the full lifecycle of sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates to find the most suitable candidates to join us. Always with a scientific approach of how to best assess candidates while keeping a strong candidate experience and a fast process.
Who are you?
Most importantly we are looking for someone with the ability to be creative, flexible and think ''outside the box” in finding and attracting candidates. Who loves a challenge and has a growth mindset. Someone that is passionate about providing a great candidate experience and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Some other bullets on experience we believe you should have to be successful in the role are:
- 4+ years experience of full life-cycle recruiting experience from working in a company in hyper growth.
- Experience from recruiting candidates in France, other European countries is a plus.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Broad experience from recruiting for different functions such as finance, marketing, business development and engineering.
- Demonstrable track record of using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
- Fluent in French and English, oral and written, additional European language skills are a plus.
What´s in it for you?
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the company that will change the future of healthcare.
- Work in cross-functional Talent Acquisition projects.
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers.
- Ability to influence on our ways of working.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Our 4 values :
We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.