Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
We are looking for our new talented PR Manager to join our Marketing & Communication team. He/She will play a key role in developing our PR strategy and creating opportunities to share our vision.
What you’ll do:
- Play a leading role in developing Livi’s PR strategy in France, creating campaigns and tactics that help deliver our key business objectives.
- Oversee the execution of the French PR plans and activities. Facilitate asset, content and thought leadership creation and approval.
- Responsible for producing press releases, news articles, company news and op-eds for Livi and its key spokespeople.
- Responsible for managing the Livi press office including managing media requests, facilitating and preparing for interviews and manning the press inbox and phone line.
- Engage with stakeholders and influencers on Social Media to play a role in key industry conversations and distribute Livi’s content and news announcements.
- Maintain and develop a network with the appropriate journalists, influencers, stakeholders and opinion leaders in the French market.
- Work with the global PR team to align with the global press strategy to ensure that the French strategy is in-line and consistent with global strategy.
Who you are :
- Proven work experience in public relations and media relations with experience in the French healthcare / health-tech sector preferred.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a trade and national level.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience working with PR and media relations.
- Awareness of different topics and media agendas in the French healthcare economy.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively and can adapt to a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Good understanding of Livi’s target audience and stakeholders as well as the healthcare system and political landscape.
- Collaborative and eager to build strong and trustworthy relationships, both internally and externally.
- You have an excellent communication skills, full professional proficiency in English, verbal and in writing, native in French
As we are an international organisation, please apply with an English application!
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.